Someone suggested we start a Missionary Blog for Josh so everyone can see how his mission is going. I will post pictures he sends and some of his letters. Today is his first full day in the MTC, I hope he's having fun :)
Here is his address for the next 17 days if anyone wants to send him a letter! I'm sure he'll be homesick and would like to hear from some of us. I just sent him his first letter from Dearelder.com. You can write a letter and they print it out, put it in an envelope, and deliver to the missionary. Its free to send on to a missionary in the MTC so if you want to use that website its really easy! They even have treats you can send too, I'm sure he would enjoy that!
Elder Joshua Eldon Hancock
MTC Mailbox #179
SC-COLU 0621
2005 N 900 E
Provo Utah 84604-1793
No comments:
Post a Comment