Contact Info

Josh's Email: joshua.hancock@myldsmail.net







Josh's Address (All packages must be sent USPS, ups/fedex won't forward)







Elder Joshua Hancock
110 Oak Park Dr. Unit B
Irmo, SC 29063

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey ya'll! Elgin is going pretty good right now. We have another baptism scheduled for the 25th of September and he is pretty solid so ill send some pictures of that baptism next weekend. I got my new companion this weekend. His name is Elder Hightower and he is from West Valley Utah. Yep what a surprise a missionary from Utah haha. I havent got to work as hard as I like to this week because i have been having problems with my hip. It has been popping when i walk. Sister McConkie aka Mom #2 is making me call the mission doctor today to find out what is going on. Im going to be in elgin for the next 5 weeks and then ill probably get transferred to another area. So that means ill be here until the week of halloween. Its going to come pretty quick i can already tell. I hope everyone is doing well back home! From what i hear USC Gamecocks are doing pretty good in Football, because all the doors that we knock on on saturdays have crazy drunk people yelling about the game haha. Well all is well here in Elgin, I love ya'll and have a great week! - Elder Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment