Well transfer calls came this week and im shipping out! I have no idea where im going but as always im praying to go to the Charleston area haha. And once we get to July ill be praying to go to the Augusta Georgia stake. Everything is going well here, we have a baptism lined up for this week and im sad that im going to miss it. We have alot of cool people that are progressing well right now and that are close to baptism. So this will be a big week for the family! Im getting transferred and the royal wedding will be happening haha. I hope everything goes good there and im sure you will be seeing me in some form at the wedding ;) The temple last week was awesome, that was the first time ive been there in about 9 months so i needed it. Hopefully ill be back soon! I hope everyone has an awesome week though and Riley and Colby i sure do love ya! - Elder Hancock
Monday, April 11, 2011
Transfer Call!
Well transfer calls came this week and im shipping out! I have no idea where im going but as always im praying to go to the Charleston area haha. And once we get to July ill be praying to go to the Augusta Georgia stake. Everything is going well here, we have a baptism lined up for this week and im sad that im going to miss it. We have alot of cool people that are progressing well right now and that are close to baptism. So this will be a big week for the family! Im getting transferred and the royal wedding will be happening haha. I hope everything goes good there and im sure you will be seeing me in some form at the wedding ;) The temple last week was awesome, that was the first time ive been there in about 9 months so i needed it. Hopefully ill be back soon! I hope everyone has an awesome week though and Riley and Colby i sure do love ya! - Elder Hancock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment