Contact Info

Josh's Email: joshua.hancock@myldsmail.net







Josh's Address (All packages must be sent USPS, ups/fedex won't forward)







Elder Joshua Hancock
110 Oak Park Dr. Unit B
Irmo, SC 29063

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgivin'

Hey everyone! I hope everyones thanksgiving was great! I was able to get 2 thanksgiving dinners, one at 12 and the other at 3 haha so needless to say i was FULL. We ate at a members house first and has fried turkey which was really really good. And at 3 we ate at our recent converts house with her family. They made me try collards, butter beans, and boiled peanuts. I didnt like those very much haha. Thanksgiving kind of threw off all of our teaching appointments so hopefully this week will go back to normal. A week from wednesday are transfers and this week is also my official 6 month mark! CRAZY, 1/4 of the mission is already gone and it went way to fast for me. 6 months in the little podunk town of elgin has been pretty interesting. I know this town like the back of my hand haha. The hip is doing okay, the MRI is this thursday and we will find out if i need to do anything else with it, but im pretty confident that i will get cleared to go on my way. Thank you everyone for the prayers, they have been much appreciated and i hope i have more news next week. Love Y'all - Elder Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment